Complete Nighthawk AC1900 Setup with ReadyNAS Linking
Netgear is a one of the best brands that distributes network devices like routers, extenders, storage devices and mesh systems. Yes, Netgear also provide storage devices that help users to manage and secure their data files easily.
But here in this informative blog, we will describe how you can install and connect Netgear AC1900 EX6400-100NAS extender device to Netgear ReadyNAS storage device. So, your ReadyNAS use fast internet service to manage your data files. At first we will share information about how to complete the Nighthawk AC1900 setup and then discuss how you can connect the extender with the Netgear storage device.
Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Setup process in Simple Steps
The range extenders are small network device, which are easily connected to the WiFi routers. So, let’s see how you can complete WiFi repeater setup it in your house.
Place Extender near Router
The extenders are work as a booster to the WiFi signals if connected to the router. You just have to apply these steps to connect the both the network devices.
- Simply, place your extender close to your home network router and locate the WAN port of the extender and router’s LAN port.
- To link you must use the Ethernet cable; just insert it into the above mentioned ports.
Start the Extender
After linking the Netgear extender to the home router, you have to turn on the device. It is a plug-in device, so just plug it in the wall socket and hit the power button to start the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 range extender.
Now, you have to access the interface and adjust the settings and network to complete the Nighthawk AC1900 setup. Let’s see how you can do it with simple steps written below.
Log in to AC1900
You can easily log in to the AC1900 extender’s interface through your computer. Just follow some steps to access the extender utility.
- You must connect your computer via LAN cable to your extender.
- After the connection, open up the web browser in your computer and search the 192.168.1.1 login IP address.
- 192.168.1.1 will take you to the login page of interface, where just type in the login credentials (username and password).
- You can find the credentials in the user manual. After entering the login details, just click on the NEXT button.
- Pressing the NEXT button will take inside the web interface of the Netgear AC1900 extender.
Adjust Settings And Networks
Inside the interface of the AC1900 EX6400-100NAS extender, you can adjust the settings and networks easily. You can also update the network device’s firmware and enable amazing features from the interface.
As you can read, the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 setup is an easy process, which you easily completed installation in your house or apartment like Myrepeater interface of Wireless-N repeater.
Now, look at an informative section that provide you information how you can connect your Netgear ReadyNAS device to AC1900.
How to Link AC1900 to Netgear ReadyNAS Device?
ReadyNAS is a storage device that helps users to manage or adjust the growing data like big files, photos and videos. This device should be connected to the internet to work. So, if you have installed the EX6400-100NAS device and want to connect it with your ReadyNAS device then read this section. Just follow simple steps to establish link between these mentioned Netgear devices.
- You should connect the both the Netgear devices with Ethernet cable, you can also connect them wirelessly.
- But it is advisable that you must establish wired connection between the AC1900 and ReadyNAS.
- So, just connect the network port to the internet port of the NAS device and LAN port of the extender.
- After that, turn on your ReadyNAS and make sure that it is receiving internet signals.
Now, your Netgear storage device is online and you can easily adjust and secure your data files.
In End Lines
Here are the end words of this full of information blog in which you have learned how to complete Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Setup. We have provided simple steps to connect the extender to the router and access the interface. After completing the setup, we have shared information about how to link ReadyNAS device to Netgear AC1900 EX6400-100NAS range extender. Hope, you have successfully installed the extender and connected with the ReadyNAS storage device.