Hyzom WiFi Repeater Setup: Full Procedure
Hyzom is a brand that distributes best quality range extenders worldwide. A range extender use to expand the WiFi signals in your apartment. Hyzom WiFi repeater setup process has straight forward steps, which includes the hardware installation and managing the settings of the WiFi extender. Here, in this full guidance blog, you will learn how to setup the Hyzom range extender and we also share some troubleshooting tips. So, at first let’s start this interesting blog with networking device hardware and in-box overview.
Hardware and In-Box Overview
Have a look on a simple list down here, which contains the information of the Hyzom WiFi extender hardware. After that, we will provide one more list that will answer you the related question ‘what you will find in the new box of the networking device’.
Specification of WiFi Extender
- The Hyzom repeater has the WiFi signal antennas that help you to extend and receive the internet signal.
- On the front of the network device, you will see the several buttons and LED lights.
- From these buttons and lights you can see the status, power On/Off and internet signals strength of the WiFi repeater.
- This WiFi repeater provides two Ethernet ports, which you can locate under the networking device.
- At the back of the device, you will find two mini electric rods that use to plug in the extender into a wall socket.
- On the side, you will see a reset button and a WPS button as well.
So, these are the specifications of the Hyzom range extender. Now, have a look at a sub section that will give information about what you will get in new repeater box.
In-Box Stuff of Repeater
In the new box of the WiFi range extender, you will find the main extender unit, a Hyzom WiFi repeater manual, and an Ethernet cable.
It is the end of this ‘hardware and in-box overview’ section. Now let’s start the Hyzom WiFi repeater setup, which is just like Wireless-N WiFi repeater setup.
Hyzom WiFi Repeater Setup: Instructions
You can install your networking device by applying simple steps in the two parts; first part contains hardware setup and second part contains accessing the interface process.
Step1: Start the setup process by turning your extender on. Before giving power to it, you have connect it to your router.
Step2: To link your Hyzom repeater to the router, you have to use the Ethernet cable. Insert the cable router’s LAN port and extender’s WAN port.
Step3: After the link, you must plug it in a near electric wall socket and press the power button to turn it on.
Now, let’s log in to the WiFi extender’s interface via your computer using its login IP address 192.168.188.1.
Configure Settings and Networks
- The Hyzom repeater provides you a web interface utility that help users to manage the settings and networks.
- You can access this interface by linking your computer to the extender with an Ethernet cable.
- Then, open your web browser in the desktop and search login IP address 192.168.188.1 by writing it on the address bar of the browser.
- This 192.168.188.1 IP address will take you to the login interface page in which you have to enter the user details.
- You can find the admin credential at the user manual and on the back of the Hyzom extender.
- After typing the details and pressing the Enter key, you will reach inside the interface of the range extender.
Here, you can manage the settings, networks and update the firmware of the extender. Now, take a look some of the easy troubleshooting tips down here.
- Install your extender on an optimal location in your house.
- Don’t use damaged Ethernet cable to link any network device.
- Use updated web browser to log in to the interface of the Hyzom range extender.
- Enter correct user login details in the admin username and password.
If you found any problem after the setup, then you can reboot or reset the extender like just like Wireless-N WiFi repeater reset and reboot process.
These are the last lines of this blog, where we have discussed the Hyzom WiFi repeater setup instructions. We included WiFi extender hardware overview, hardware installation and accessing the interface to manage the settings and networks sections in this informative blog. We hope, you have successfully installed your new WiFi range extender.