How to Factory Reset Victony Extender?
There can be plenty of reasons that have led you to reset Victony extender. Ranging right from improper Victony WiFi extender setup to unable to update Victony extender’s firmware, or can’t connect Victony extender to internet or seeing red LED on it, and many more. Resetting is the best option to get rid of extender-related issues.
Now, you might be thinking about how to reset Victony extender, right? Wonder no more because you are on the right post. Here, you will get the exact instructions following which resetting the Victony WiFi range extender will be a fun ride for you.
Also, we will provide you with a couple of fixes if you are unable to reset your Victony WiFi range extender. Let’s get the ball rolling!
Steps to Reset Victony Extender
Here are the steps required to reset your Victony WiFi range extender in a hassle-free way:
- First things first, ensure that you haven’t unplugged your Victony WiFi extender. Once you are sure about this step, proceed towards the other.
- Now, locate the reset button on your Victony extender. Once you find it, press it gently, and hold it up for some time.
- Release the Victony extender’s factory reset button now.
- You will see that the power LED on your Victony device has started blinking rapidly. Wait till it gets stable!
After seeing a stable power LED on your Victony range extender, you have to connect it again with your router, and perform Victony WiFi extender setup from scratch.
Once you are done configuring your Victony extender, you can again have access to its SSID and start surfing the web again the way you want.
What happened? You are unable to reset Victony extender? Need not to worry! 4 out of 5 users are unable to complete the process. Just relax! Ease out those worry lines from the forehead and follow the fixes highlighted below. The fixes will help you to reset your Victony extender with ease while relaxing on your couch. Scroll down a little!
Why Am I Unable to Reset Victony Extender?
You might get issues while resetting your Victony WiFi range extender if:
- There is a power cut. In this scenario, we suggest users to opt for UPS or put the Victony WiFi extender on the inverter.
- Use of a damaged wall outlet for plugging in the Victony WiFi extender could also be the reason behind getting issues while resetting Victony extender. The reason is, if the wall socket is damaged, then it might provide a poor supply to your extender. How will your Victony WiFi extender perform smoothly and give you reset success on poor power and while working with a damaged wall outlet? Think about it!
Connection between Devices Cause the Issue
- On the other hand, if you haven’t disconnected your Victony extender and router during the reset process, then also you will get issues while resetting it. Hence, to rack up reset Victony extender success, kindly disconnect it from your host router.
- Moreover, if you have accessed the Victony extender’s WiFi on your while initiating the reset process, then also won’t get success with it (the reset process). Don’t worry! Once the reset process gets completed you can have access to the Victony extender’s WiFi again.
Let the reset process get completed, reconfigure your Victony extender, and then have access to its WiFi again.
Last, but, not least, do not hold the reset button neither for too long nor for shorter time. Really want to know the estimated time? Well, in such a case, you might reach out to our technical expert time.
The Last Words
With that, we are now concluding this post with this hope that the instructions and fixes provided here will help you reset Victony extender from the comfort of your home. Still, if you need more help regarding the reset process, please let us know!