Complete Guide to Do Victony WA305 WiFi Extender Setup
Do you want to perform Victony WA305 WiFi extender setup? In this how-to guide, you will learn the step-by-step instructions to set up your Victony WA305 WiFi extender. Not only this, but we will also make you acquainted with the tips to secure and boost the performance of your Victony device so that you can make the most out of it. But, first of all, let’s give you a brief description of the prerequisites required to get the Victony extender setup process completed.
Before You Do Victony WA305 WiFi Extender Setup
Gain access to the following details and things to set up your brand new Victony WA305 wireless range extender:
- An already configured AP
- Web browser that is running on its latest software version
- An Ethernet cable
- A power outlet offering fluctuation-free electricity
- The Victony WA305 extender’s default web address, username, and password
- Your Victony wireless extender
Now, let’s make you acquainted with the steps to perform Victony WA305 WiFi extender setup.
How to Do Victony WA305 WiFi Extender Setup?
- Commence the setup process by taking your brand new device out of its box. Also, take out the accessories of your extender. However, be careful while doing so.
- Now, consider placing your Victony WA305 extender into the room where your host AP sits and plug it into a power socket. Press the Power button in order to turn on your extender.
- Get hold of an Ethernet cable and consider creating a finger-tight connection between your Victony wireless extender and host AP using it. If you don’t like the mess of wires, we recommend you opt for a wireless connection.
- Switch on your PC and load a web browser. Thereafter, head over the cursor to its URL field and insert the default web address of your Victony WA305 WiFi range extender.
- Press the Enter key to move to the admin page of your Victony WA305 extender. Once there, type the default username and password into the given fields and log in to your wireless device.
- The Victony WA305 WiFi extender setup wizard will show up. Here, you will get welcomed by a number of instructions. So, walk through those instructions and complete installing your Victony wireless extender.
That’s it! Your Victony WiFi extender is installed successfully. However, if you face any difficulty while configuring it, the following section will help you out.
Can’t Do Victony WA305 WiFi Extender Setup?
- No matter how best quality Ethernet cable you use, it won’t be able to provide you Victony WA305 WiFi extender setup success if it is damaged. So, have a look at the Ethernet cable you are using. If the cable is damaged, then buy a new one immediately.
- Sometimes, the cache and cookies accumulated in the web browser are also responsible for creating issues during the setup process. Therefore, we suggest you flush out all the unnecessary files from your web browser.
- The default password and username of your Victony WA305 range extender are case-sensitive. In other words, you can’t capitalize letters according to your wish. So, enter them carefully and double-check them before using them for logging in to your Victony extender.
- Always use the correct web address of your Victony wireless extender to access its admin page. Additionally, enter the web address into the URL field only. The use of the search bar won’t bring you success with the Victony WA305 WiFi extender setup process.
After following these tips, you will be able to get your Victony WA305 extender configured successfully. In case you are still unable to install your extender, consider taking help from our highly proficient technicians.
What to Do After Victony WA305 WiFi Extender Setup?
A lot of users have little knowledge about what to do after completing the Victony setup process. Well, the next step is to secure and improve your Victony WA305 extender’s performance. For this, you should:
- Change the default password of your Victony WA305 range extender
- Update the Victony firmware
- Enable WMM on your extender
- Place it at the most optimal location
That’s all about the Victony WA305 WiFi extender setup process. We hope that the steps and tips discussed in this post will help you install your device and make the most out of it. However, feel free to contact our experts if you come across any issues while using your Victony WA305 WiFi extender.